Tuesday, October 26

Tuesday's Update

It was a very busy day for me. In the morning, before going to work, I managed to take pictures of my new flowers. Have to say that my book about medieval manuscripts is a perfect background for my rich, Byzantine-inspired satin flowers.



Later, I listed some of the items for kids I made during the weekend. I have to say I absolutely love them! The  cotton fabric flowers have really great colors and the cotton wrapped necklace works perfectly with them.

Fabric flower pendant with yellow necklace

Fabric flower ponytail holder
I also worked a bit in the evening - 10 more centimeters added to my newest shawl + some pretty cool new flowers finished (will list them tomorrow, so feel free to check MadelinesWardrobe Artfire shop)

And last but not least, my item was featured on this lovely blog by RiskyBeads.
 THANK YOU!


No comments: