Tuesday, December 9

Work in progress - baby cape & brioche cowl

Been busy knitting the last few days - the weather outside was really knitting-friendly. I've finally found some time to learn myself the brioche stitch and I have to say I am in love with it. Here's the final piece I've finished few days ago - a lovely reversible cowl.


Currently, I am working on a special gift for a special girl - my cute niece. My SIL has asked me to knit a cape for her daughter, something with an elf-like hood. I wasn't able to find any patterns that were suiting my needs so I improvised - here's the wip photo. 



4 comments:

sayukta saxena said...

Looking very nice and after the finishing touch I am sure they looks awesome!
Yahoo Forgot Password Help

Rohini Sharma said...

Very well done! It looks great.Yahoo contact number

john smith said...

Very informative blog. Nice information and data. Every one need hotmail help this days. For instant hotmail problem’s solutions refer: hotmail contact telephone number uk

Archeage Girl said...


So Beautiful.

Hey(。・∀・)ノ゙ I'm new here~~Play Archeage?Follow 2archeage

Buy Archeage Gold ------ Archeage Gold