Thursday, February 17
There's not such a thing as too much yarn - every knitter will tell you that! I lost track of how many skeins of yarn I already have at home, but just can't walk away when I see a gorgeous yarn :) Here're some of my favorites found on Etsy.
Tuesday, February 15
Oh, how I love detective stories! I've been reading recently a great series of murder mystery novels written by Lilian Jackson Braun, entitled "The Cat Who...".
The main character, Mrs. Qwilleran, an old gentleman and a reporter with complicated past, solves murder cases that occur around him. He has two small and incredibly intelligent helpers - 2 Siamese cats, Koko and YumYum.
I highly recommend you these books!
- Penncrest Caravelle 12 Manual Typewriter with Case by TagSaleFinds
- 5 X Pussy Cats - 4 X 6 prints by matouenpeluche
- Print of watercolor painting - Prince Charming by rachelsstudio
- Amphora Pipe by sadieolive
Monday, February 14
I'm awake but still walking with my head light and full of light. These items perfectly show my current mood!
Saturday, February 12
I absolutely love weekends (who doesn't?). Two days, when I can wear what I want, sleep until late, spend a whole day reading an interesting book. A couple of weeks ago I visited my friends abroad, living in a country house. I have to say I absolutely love their style! Here are some Etsy picks that reminded me of the lazy weekend with my friends.
- Country Fried French Quarter Boho Style Ruffle Dress or Pinafore in Linen by bayousalvage
- Winter Meadows - Fine Art Winter Photography - 8 x 8 by ZenzPhotography
- Vintage Dark Wooden Rustic Carrier Tote by BunnyRabbitVintage
- Rustic Gingham Napkins set of 4 by SewnNatural
Friday, February 11
I finally decided to start this great series of posts - Friday Finds! Today's theme is hemp :-)
- 50m FINE JUTE kraft string by rikyandnina
- Brown Nest Hemp Placemats by willywaw
- Hand Stamped XOXO Bird Christmas Ornament Eco Friendly Hemp by recycledparts
- Sun Spiral- Hemp Necklace by mindfulove